Top Posture Braces
When you are working in the office, you run the risk of exposing your back to many dangers. Bad posture is indeed picked at the office and then transferred to the home. After all, you stay at the office the better time of the day, slouching on the office seat, leaning forward or staining read on computer.
The posture becomes a serious health issue, affecting the way you walk, sit or stand. Is this supposed to go on? You definitely have to find a way to improve posture at work in the following simple exercises.
Ears + shoulder
There is one simple exercise that will tell you that you if you have a bad posture. Look at yourself in the mirror to see if the ears and shoulders are in same line. If they are not, you will easily know that you have a poor posture that you need to work on.Leaning forward or back removes the two from a straight line.
Shoulder and chest exercises
You may not be aware but there are some few exercises that you can carry out .The first one is known as the wall angel where you stand against the wall with the legs apart. Make sure that that the arms are raised up to form an angle of 90 degrees on the wall. Then you can begin to lift them up slowly and back a few times.
The other simple exercise is known as the shoulder shrugs up and down in quick succession. At the end of this exercise, you will be surprised at how fast you will improve posture at work.
When sitting on the seat at the office, there is a tendency to cross the legs. We assume that this is perfectly in order.However; this is a bad posture, the same way it is long to spread out. It is in fact better to support them with something from the ground than crossing. Many people find it difficult to keep both feet on the ground but for heaven’s sake, uncross those legs.
The shoulder blades could easily be a source of a lot of pain. One of the reasons why this happens is because the chest is in and down. The shoulders could also be rounded. The problem can be corrected by pulling the blades in so that the chest moves up and out.
Pillow for support
The office seat may not provide you the support you need a lower back. The lumbar region suffers a lot of strain as you work on the screen of your computer. You will find that as you work, you lose contact between the back of seat and your back. To reduce this problem, it is advisable that you get a pillow. The purpose of the pillow is to ensure that you maintain back support in the lumbar region on the back.
Don’t sit on the seat for long hours. Ensure that you get up to stretch and walk around the office .This will encourage the blood to flow and improve posture at work.
Top Posture Braces Review
1. Smart Back Brace – Posture Brace and Back Corrector
What makes SBB different from others?
The Smart Back Brace was designed to provide the maximum benefits for you:
- Improve your posture by wearing SBB just 15-30 minutes a day
- Maintain your good posture by teaching your body how to hold it
- Better posture will make you feel better not only physically, but also mentally
SBB Product History:
Smart Back Brace (SBB) was invented and patented at the end of 2015 by Novus Inc. located in Tarzana, California. The original idea was to combine a standard clavicle brace with smart technology. The resulting product would provide the benefits of both: clavicle shoulder brace would pull wearer’s shoulders back and the “smart” technology would help maintain proper posture. In 2016 Novus Inc. hired the world’s leading Innovative Design Products (IDP) company in Irvine, California to develop the Smart Back Brace. After multiple prototypes and countless changes and revisions, we have a well-tested final product. The production started at end of 2016.
Unlike other clavicle braces, the Smart Back Brace have completely re-designed the straps that go around your shoulders. The SBB straps work similarly to backpack fastenings – where there are belts that fed through the adjustment buckles. You may tighten the straps by pulling down on the belt and you may loosen the straps by lifting the adjustment buckle. Therefore, it is very easy to use SBB without any outside help.
Additionally, the straps are covered with a very soft, fleece material. You may use these on top of bare skin without any irritation. The most important point for comfort is to make sure that you straighten the pads after you tighten the belts. Depending on your body type, the pads may bunch up and or twist when you tighten the belt – this could be easily fixed by lifting your arm out and then correcting and tidying the pad.
2. Yosoo Back Posture Corrector
Why Choose Yosoo Posture Support?
Do You Sit All Day Long? I Bet You Suffer from Poor Posture! Hunched Shoulders Causing Neck, Shoulder Tension & Pain – Even Headaches.
Yosoo neoprene posture brace may be the answer. It’s a simple, non-surgical method to provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active.
Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms. This comfortable posture brace is the most effective way to prevent slouching and long term pain that’s associated with it. It’s so comfortable you can wear it all day without realizing you even have it on. With straighter posture during all of your daily activities spinal pressure on your discs is relieved, reducing pain and in some cases inflammation due to bad posture.
What will Yosoo Posture Support Help?
1: This posture corrector helps you keep your shoulders back for more correct posture.
2: Adjust the Dual Tightening Straps to Get Your Perfect Fit.
3: It is thin enough to wear under clothing, making it ideal for use at home or outside.
3. StabilityAce Upper Back Posture Corrector
About the Product
- Back Posture Brace by StabilityAce Provides Soft Padding Ideal for Clavicular Fractures and Posture Corrections. The Cushioned Straps are Thicker for a Reason as This Design Trumps the Slimmer Versions With a Strong Hold and Proper Positioning.
- Fit Unisex Brace by Measuring Under the Armpits and Around Your Chest, Seven Sizes: Youth Large 21″-26″, Extra Small 26.5″-29.5″, Small 30″-32″, Medium 32.5″-35.5″, Large 36″-42.5″, X-Large 43″-48″, XXL 48.5″-55″. It Might Feel Uncomfortable Initially, But That’s Expected as It’s Holding Correct Alignment.
- Easy Application with Figure 8 Design. Thread the Ends of Straps Through D-rings and Attach Velcro Ends to the Straps. Slip Arms Through Loops Like a Backpack. Unfasten Velcro Ends and Pull Straps to Desired Posture Hold While In an Upright Position. Re-Attach Velcro On Strap In Front of Shoulder. Only Takes Seconds with Practice.
- Lightweight, Washable, and Can Be Worn at Home, Work, or While Exercising. Movable D-Rings Allow Proper Adjustment for Optimal Patient Fit. Shipped from USA.
- Pulls Shoulders Back to Align Clavicle, Provide Posture Support and Relieves Back Pain. Eliminate the Rounded Look and Click Add To Cart to Get Results Now.
4. Agon Posture Corrector Clavicle Brace Support Strap
Agon posture correction brace is orthopedist-designed vest that gently aligned your shoulders into proper position to help prevent chronic neck and back pain and improve your posture.
• CLAVICLE BRACE
• POSTURE CORRECTOR
• 2 VELCRO
This brace will give you support and it also protects the body from further damage. Feels comfortable to wear.
Be aware that in some cases it will not be easy to strap it yourself so you might need a helper. :
• Recommended by Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Doctors
• For Men and Women.
5. Comfort Posture Corrector and Back Support Brace
Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain you posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.
The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms.
This comfortable posture brace is the most cost effective way to prevent slouching and long term pain that’s associated with it. With straighter posture during all of your daily activities spinal pressure on your discs is relieved, reducing pain and in some cases inflammation due to bad posture.
The waist belt and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to give you an exact custom fit that molds to your body. For the best comfort, it is recommended that you wear it over an undershirt. We’re so confident you will fall in love with this product and wish you had found it sooner, we’re standing by our product with a full money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Belt is to be worn directly on a body or cotton clothes.
- Formation of correct posture of kids and adults; indicated for kyphosis, lordosis, kyphoscoliosis, winged scapula.
- Rehabilitation after injuries and surgery of the thoracic and upper lumbar sections of spine and clavicle.
- Prevention of progressive spinal curvature and reduction of scoliotic decompensation.
- Semi-rigid fixation of spine, individual posture correction throughout the day.
- Best quality. Manufacturer has 15 years expertise in design and production of orthopedic appliances.
6. CAMP BEN – Slim Posture Corrector Brace
Our Slim Posture Shoulder Support design works in a healing hold as it keeps the arms back so it’s correcting the way you position your body. This is our slimmest design! Ideal for improving poor posture.
Have a football, soccer or sports injury? You don’t to add damage to the collar bone while it heals, help prevent problems with our slender harness. If it feels uncomfortable, that’s to be expected as it’s keeping correct alignment. We’ve created a support that gets results!
To find your perfect size, measure around the circumference of the upper chest. MEDIUM fits chest sizes 28-37 inches. LARGE fits chest size 37-46 inches. How it works: Tuck the ends of the harness through the clips and attach the velcro ends to the straps. Slip on the arm loops just like a jacket and secure with the velcro on the outside. It takes seconds to set it up and heavy duty velcro holds our brace in place. Our product will come in a simple, low frustration packaging. Make sure it’s AUTHENTIC…look for our genuine stamp!
- SLIMMER VERSION OF OUR ORIGINAL BRACE – Easy to use! Takes seconds to put on and starts working for you! Tuck the ends of the harness through the O ring and secure. It takes seconds to set it up and then slip your arms through the comfortable loops.
- EASY CHEST SIZING – Measure under your armpits and around your chest with a tape measure. MEDIUM fits chest size: 27-37 inches. LARGE fits chest size 37-46 inches. Not sure? Go with the smaller size.
- STOP HUNCHED OVER LOOK – Guiding you to improved positioning instead of hunched over your computer.
- EASES COLLAR BONE FRACTURES – Our premium design keeps the arms in healing and helping position. Let ours help protect for football, soccer and other sports injuries and breaks.
- ENHANCE YOUR FRAME – No more slumping or slouching! Our harness is a gentle reminder to better your physique and appearance. If it feels uncomfortable at first, that’s to be expected as it’s keeping correct alignment.